Our BrandApricot was born in 2007. We aim to produce beautiful clothing collections that appeal to both mother and daughter. Bringing something new and fresh to the high street, Apricot aspires to deliver what every woman's wardrobe needs, from well-made staples to trend-lead fashion pieces.
Our LocationsOur head office and distribution centre are based in Central London. Within the UK & Ireland we currently have 12 of our own standalone stores as well as 500+ concession locations across the UK, Ireland and further afield. Our UK "host" stores include high street retailers New Look, Debenhams, Beales & House of Fraser, as well as a number of independent department stores. Apricot has a strong and growing international presence. We currently operate more than 200 concession locations based outside of the UK & Ireland, including fashion centres Germany & Italy.
Our PeopleApricot is an equal opportunities employer. We're always on the lookout for passionate and talented individuals who are dedicated, hard working and up for a challenge! Every member of our team - whether they're store, office or field based - plays a crucial part within our growing business.
How To ApplyIf you're looking for a new, exciting role, and believe that you have the talent, ability and experience required, we would love to hear from you! Using the tabs at the top of this page you can check for current vacancies in your desired area of the business whether that be at one of our Stores or Concessions, at Head Office, our Warehouse or even Field-Based roles; you will find them all here.
Once you've taken a look at the tabs above for our current vacancies, if you find one you would like to apply for, simply send a brief covering letter along with your CV and contact details to the email address shown underneath your chosen advert or alternatively speak with the team at your local store or concession who may also be able to assist you.
STORES & CONCESSIONS
ST NEOTS (BEALES) CONCESSION
Job Reference: BE112
We are recruiting for a Concession Manager at our St. Neots Beales concession. This is a full time role that will require candidates to be flexible with regards to working hours, including weekends.
The role will involve:
• Working within the Beales store team
• Commercially aware
• Motivated to provide excellent customer service
• Strong product knowledge
• Attention to detail
Applicants must have previous experience within womenswear retail. We are looking for candidates with a positive attitude, motivated to work as part of a strong team and an interest in fashion. Applicants must be customer service led and keen for a challenge.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to [email protected] quoting the job reference in the subject line: BE112.
BOURNEMOUTH (BEALES) CONCESSION
Job Reference: BB977
We are recruiting for a part time Supervisor at our Bournemouth Beales concession. This role is part of the management team and we're looking for candidates with strong retail and management backgrounds. Contracted to 18 hours per week; candidates must be flexible with regards to working hours and days. As this role works closely with the Concession Manager and maintaining Apricot's high standards is key. High levels of customer service are expected; following the Apricot guidelines. Experience with stock control and replen methods are essential.
Applicants must be commercially minded, who already possess strong women's fashion retail experience. It is integral to be customer service led at all times. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a growing high street brand.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to [email protected] quoting the job reference in the subject line: BB977.
We haven't got any specific vacancies of this type at the moment.
Please check back again soon as this page is updated regularly with exciting new opportunities!
HEAD OFFICE, LONDON, N1 7ED
Job Reference: GD001
The role is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing, high street brand's head office as a Junior Graphic & Print Designer. The office is located near Old Street in East London. This is a full time role; Monday-Friday, 10am-6pm.
Print Design Responsibilities:
• Work directly with the buyers and senior designers who will plan product objectives and design direction
• Tracing of vintage prints and resizing/recolouring sourced prints
• Must be able to put prints into repeat
• Create prints related to seasonal trends and catwalk inspiration in a handwriting that suits the brand
• Carry out seasonal trend research
Graphic Design Responsibilities:
• Support the Graphic Designer with executing digital and print ready artwork-using specific guidelines
• Maintain brand consistency throughout your work
• Be able to follow a design spec, and produce graphics for this, maintaining the brands consistency
• Offer new ideas and concepts
• Great working knowledge of the Adobe creative package: Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Photoshop & Illustrator a must, along with hand drawing skills and adaptable handwriting
• An understanding of the manufacturing process, print techniques and fabrics
• A good sense of colour and experience in compiling trends
• An understanding of how to translate fashion trends into commercial products
• Good organization and a working knowledge of Microsoft packages
• An ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
• A strong creative flair with a keen eye for detail
• Must be able to follow instructions and deliver work following instruction
• Being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs
• Preferably an understanding of the Pantone colour system not essential
A textile/print design related degree. Preferably one that was also digital, not solely focusing on painting/drawing. Alternatively, a fashion degree that covers the above areas. Preferably experience within a design role. Must have necessary skills and a strong portfolio. A module of graphic design (uni course) is useful.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to [email protected] quoting the job reference in the subject line: GD001.
WAREHOUSE & LOGISTICS
CENTRAL WAREHOUSE, WEMBLEY
Job Reference: WEW001
From time to time, our busy central Warehouse based at Wembley have vacancies for Picker/Packers.
These vacancies are invariably full time positions; though candidates must be flexible regarding the working schedule as extra hours and some weekend days will be required during peak periods, particularly around Christmas.
The role will involve, but is not limited to:
• Picking and/or packing deliveries for despatch
• Processing store and customer returns
The candidate must be flexible to undertake other related tasks.
In order to apply, candidates ideally should have previous experience within a warehouse, and must be physically fit as lifting will be involved.
Basic computer literacy is essential. We use an in-house Windows based package and training will be provided for this.
We are looking for candidates with a positive and hard working attitude, flexibility and excellent work ethic.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to [email protected] quoting the job reference in the subject line: WEW001.