TERMS & CONDITIONS
SHOPPING ONLINEOrdering from Apricot online is fast and secure, as you'd expect!
We accept the following payment methods:
- UK Orders
- Visa Credit
- Visa Debit
- Visa Electron
- American Express
- International Orders
We are currently unable to accept payments via Solo, Diners Club, JCB, concession store cards and gift vouchers (these include New Look, House of Fraser, Debenhams, Outfit & Beales) or from Apricot store credit notes and store gift vouchers.
Product prices shown on our site are all inclusive of VAT. Delivery charges are applied at point of checkout depending on the desired delivery method and destination country that you specify. For your extra protection when shopping online, Apricot uses 3D Secure; the Verified by Visa (VbV) security programme from Visa, and also the SecureCode system from MasterCard. VbV and SecureCode let you create your own personal password to use as an extra security measure for any online Visa or MasterCard payments you make. You can check the Visa or MasterCard websites for more details at www.visa.co.uk and www.mastercard.co.uk (both links open in a new window) or phone your bank for more help and information.
To place an order just follow the steps detailed on screen as you use our website. We use SagePay to process payments, this ensures that your payment is always handled in an simple, safe and secure manner. After a transaction is completed you will receive a confirmation email which will contain your unique order reference number. Your payment method will be debited on completion of checkout on the site. By shopping online with us you agree that we may email you from time to time showcasing our offers or latest news - you can however, opt out of any emails from us at any time using the link supplied within the email itself or by contacting customer services.
The company reserves the right to refuse orders for any reason and no contract will exist between you and the company until the company confirms your order via email, and has dispatched the item(s) to you.
All items are subject to availability. If for any reason the company is unable to supply any of the item(s) ordered, the company will not charge you for these item(s), and will refund any money owed to you which may have already been paid for these item(s). The company can not be held responsible for compensating you for any other losses suffered if the company does not supply the item(s) ordered for any reason.
STUDENT DISCOUNT (ONLINE)
- Offered in partnership with "StudentPass" (link opens in a new window)
- Only valid for verified students and is non-transferrable
- A valid StudentPass account, academic portal login or academic email is required
- Applicable to both full price and sale products at apricotonline.co.uk only
- Not available if shopping through a concession partner's website
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotional code
- Only valid on orders delivered to UK or Repubic of Ireland addresses
- Excludes gift voucher purchases and delivery charges
- All products are subject to availability
- Discount once successfully applied will be shown within "My Bag"
- We reserve the right to terminate student discount availability with or without notice
- Maximum spend of £200 per transaction applies
- Any subsequent refund will take into account the discount
- Discount cannot be retrospectively applied; ensure correct application within "My Bag" prior to placing your order
If you have any queries about student discount offered online, please contact customer services.
CANCELLATIONSIn addition to our returns policy, if you are a customer within the European Union, you have the right to cancel your contract with us within 14 days from the day that you receive your items from us. To exercise your right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and (where available) your phone number and email address. You can cancel by emailing us on [email protected] or by raising a customer service ticket within your online account, by clicking here.
If you decide to cancel, you should return item(s) to us (at your expense) and in their original condition* within 14 days of such cancellation taking place.
Any delivery charge paid will be included in your refund (excluding any supplementary expense arising should you specify a delivery method other than standard delivery). We will process your refund within 21 days of receipt of all (not part) of your order at the postal address below:
PO Box 1046
If you wish to cancel (or are considering cancelling) an order or service you have placed with us, please be aware of the following terms that apply:
• Damaged or incorrectly supplied items: You should check all items you receive against your order. If the items you receive are damaged or incorrectly supplied upon delivery then you must note the details of any damage or error in supply on your returns sheet, alternatively if you are unable to view the items on receipt, you must inform us (by post, support ticket or email) within a reasonable period of time. You must return the items to us as soon as possible after informing us that the items are damaged or have been incorrectly supplied to you.
• Damage during the course of returning items: If you choose to return item(s) to us, we will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to them during transit and for this reason, we strongly recommend that you use a recorded delivery service when returning item(s) to us. If returned item(s) are lost or damaged in transit, we reserve the right to charge you (or to not refund any amounts attributable to) such loss or damage.
• Possible deductions: We may make a deduction from the reimbursement to you for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you causing the return period to be extended beyond a reasonable period of time.
• In the case of damaged or incorrectly supplied goods: a replacement item may be offered to you.
YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS
Don’t worry, nothing in our returns policy affects your statutory rights. This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights. For further information about your statutory rights, contact your local authority's Trading Standards department or consumer advice centre (such as the Citizen's Advice Bureau (link opens in a new window) if you are located within the United Kingdom).
* Original condition refers to item(s) being unworn, unwashed, with all retail and care labels attached and in a resellable condition.
FAULTY GOODSHowever you shop with Apricot, we always strive to ensure that our garments are of the highest quality and reach you in perfect condition. On occasion despite our best efforts, this may not be the case. Please accept our sincerest apologies if you have received a faulty or incorrect item from us. Please refer to the purchase methods below and let's get you some help!
Online Purchases (apricotonline.co.uk)
If you have received a faulty or incorrect item from us please contact our customer services through your Apricot online account, so that a member of our team can assist you in rectifying the issue(s) present with your order or item(s) within it. You can log in to your Apricot online account now, by clicking here and following the prompts.
Standalone Apricot Store Purchases
If you have purchased a faulty item from one of our standalone Apricot stores please contact our customer service team by emailing us on [email protected]. In your email message please include which Apricot store the item was purchased from, the barcode of the item and/or a photo of the item, as well as detailing as best as possible what the fault with the item is. These details will help ensure that your query is handled as quickly as possible.
Apricot Concession Purchases
If you have purchased a faulty item from one of our concession locations please contact the store (or chain) where the item was purchased directly. If you are unsure of the concession, it's location or their contact number, you can find their details at either top of bottom of your purchase receipt. To find your nearest concession location now, visit our store locator (link opens in a new window).
At present Apricot customer services is unable to process faulty items purchased from one of our concession locations.
Terms & Conditions - #Apricot Followers - instragram Competition
APRICOT CLOTHING·Friday 28, July 2017
1. The promoter of this competition is Stonemanor Limited (T/A Apricot), Unit 2, 50 Eagle Wharf Road, London, N1 7ED (“Apricot”).
2. We respect your privacy and will only process personal data you provide to us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable privacy laws.
3. By entering this competition you agree to the below terms and conditions; to be bound by the decisions of Apricot and to receive email notifications from Apricot in relation to the competition as well as other Apricot offers we feel may be of interest to you.
ENTERING THE COMPETITION
4. The competition is open to permanent UK residents aged 18 or over and who have an Instagram account.
5. To enter the competition, you must accurately and completely follow the competition entry guidelines.
6. A maximum of one (1) entry per individual is permitted.
7. Entrants must follow Apricot Clothing on Instagram
8. Tag 3 friends on the competition image post which needs to include hashtag #ApricotFollowers on Instagram.
9. We ask that PRIVATE accounts are made PUBLIC during the giveaway in order to be entered.
10. Entry is open between 12:00PM GMT 28th July 2017 to 17:00PM GMT 4th August 2017.
11. Employees of Apricot are not permitted to enter.
12. Entries made on behalf of third parties will not be accepted.
SELECTING A WINNER
13. Apricot will pick one (1) winner in total from all entries received which comply with the entry requirements specified in clause 5, above.
14. Apricot will contact the prize winner via direct message Instagram in order to obtain contact details following the competition’s conclusion. If the prize winner does not respond within seven calendar days of being contacted, another prize winner will be selected.
15. One (1) winner shall receive…
· 1x £100 Apricot Online Store Credit – for use online at apricotonline.co.uk only.
16. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and subject to availability. There is no cash alternative. Please allow up to 28 working days to receive the prize.
17. Apricot's decision is final and binding; no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the draw.
18. No responsibility will be taken for late, lost, indecipherable or misdirected entries or for any failure of communication resulting from incorrectly supplied information.
19. Apricot reserves the right to check the validity of any entry and the identity of any entrant or winner and to refuse entry or refuse giving the prize if Apricot reasonably considers the entry and/or winner to be in breach of the terms and conditions or to have otherwise acted in an inappropriate or deceitful manner.
20. Apricot reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to cancel, modify or supersede the competition if it believes, in its sole discretion, that the competition is not capable or is likely not to be capable of being conducted fairly or as specified within these terms and conditions due to events beyond its control - including, without limitation, a virus, a computer bug or unauthorised human intervention or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Apricot that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the competition.
21. The entrant agrees to assign copyright and intellectual property developed during this competition (if any) exclusively to Apricot.
22. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit in any way Apricot's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. Subject to that, Apricot shall have no liability for any delay and/or failure to perform any obligation to the winner or other entrant that is caused by: (a) Technical problems of any kind which may limit or prevent any person's participation in the competition; (b) Any loss or damage arising from, or in connection with the allocation of the prize; (c) Any act or omission of any third party; (d) Any other events beyond Apricot's control that may cause the competition to be disrupted, corrupted or may lead to loss of, or damage to, the prize in transit to the winner.
23. If any of these terms and conditions is found by a court or regulator to be invalid or unenforceable the other provisions shall continue to apply.
24. We will do our best to resolve any problems relating to the competition. This promotion shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USEIntroduction
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Stonemanor Limited, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Stonemanor Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Stonemanor Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Stonemanor Limited, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a) retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Stonemanor Limited.
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a) in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
b) in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c) making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Links to other websites
5. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Stonemanor Limited or that of our affiliates.
6. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
7. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
9. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Stonemanor Limited makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Stonemanor Limited is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
10. Whilst Stonemanor Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
11. Stonemanor Limited accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
12. Stonemanor Limited reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
13. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
14. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
15. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Stonemanor Limited accepts no liability for any of the following:
a) any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b) loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c) any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
16. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
17. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
19. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
20. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
21. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
22. These terms and conditions will be governed by and interpreted according to English law. All disputes arising under these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Stonemanor Limited details
23. Stonemanor Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 04534724 whose registered address is Suite 2, Fountain House, 1A Elm Park, Stanmore, Middlesex, HA7 4AU, United Kingdom and it operates the Website www.apricotonline.co.uk. The registered VAT number is 802499329.
Last updated: 23 August 2016.